Sunday, November 27, 2011

From the start...

From the start I want to introduce myself. My name is Carl Eric Péan but all of my friends call me Carlo.
I have an ENFP personality.
I'm (at the time of writing this) a 19 year old 2nd/3rd generation Haitian immigrant living in the United States but right now I live in France.
I'm a dog person.
I spent a considerable amount of time growing up in the south (12 years)
I'm a middle class American.
I'm a writer
I'm a vegetarian
I'm a Christian
I'm an English/ Comm major at Pacific Union College in California.

Why am I telling you all of these random facts? (There's more but that's a good start)
Because we all are made up of experiences, choices, and random facts that we share with many other people but a unique recipe of these facts make you or me. We might both be dog people but you are more of a dog person than I am and thus we're different people. But being dog people in general has shaped our lives so that we will think and act in a certain way than non-dog people. So all this being me, lets talk about life, God, love and everything else that in the end is really all the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment